Criticizing the February 9 event in JNU where anti-India slogans were allegedly raised, Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan has said freedom of speech does not mean that one should indulge in anti- national activities.
- Peace Is Imperative For Development: Fazili
- 6 Killed And 19 Injured As Bus Falls Into Deep Gorge In Udhampur
- Sarfaraz Should Not Make An Excuse of “Tough Conditions” For Defeat Against New Zealand
- 70 Homeless People Dead Due To Intense Cold Wave In UP
- RS Chairman Venkaiah Naidu Sends Privilege Notice To Lok Sabha Against Rahul Gandhi
- Pandit Ulhas Bapat, Santoor Maestro And Close Associate Of RD Burman, Dies At 67
- Rajnikanth And Kamal Hassan To Share Dias In Malaysia
- Russia Accuses US Of ‘Interfering’ In Iran
Jammu and Kashmir chief minister Mufti Mohammad Sayeed died on Thursday morning after he was flown to AIIMS on December 24 and later shifted to the...
Syed Muntaha With over 90 civilian deaths during the protests and large scale of damage to the public property, people are insisting that Huriyat mu...
Jammu: Saying that Jammu and Kashmir was at the cross roads of its history in the wake of communal frenzy being encouraged by divisive forces, Nati...