Unvaccinated Healthcare Workers Responsible for Spread of Hepatitis B: DAK
Srinagar: Raising concern over growing number of Hepatitis B positive cases Doctors Association Kashmir (DAK) today said that unvaccinated healthcare workers are responsible for spread of Hepatitis B virus (HBV) infection in Kashmir.
- Peace Is Imperative For Development: Fazili
- 6 Killed And 19 Injured As Bus Falls Into Deep Gorge In Udhampur
- Sarfaraz Should Not Make An Excuse of “Tough Conditions” For Defeat Against New Zealand
- 70 Homeless People Dead Due To Intense Cold Wave In UP
- RS Chairman Venkaiah Naidu Sends Privilege Notice To Lok Sabha Against Rahul Gandhi
- Pandit Ulhas Bapat, Santoor Maestro And Close Associate Of RD Burman, Dies At 67
- Rajnikanth And Kamal Hassan To Share Dias In Malaysia
- Russia Accuses US Of ‘Interfering’ In Iran
Imam Khomeini Memorial Trust (IKMT) Kargil Saturday denounced the innocent killings in Kashmir. Addressing a press conference in Kargil, chairperson ...
Angered by his son not heeding to his request of going to school on the pretext that the term fee was not paid, a man allegedly thrashed him to dea...
Hurriyat (G) on Saturday decided to boycott the proposed conference on Kashmir called by the president of Pakistan-administered Kashmir in which so...