Two persons died of jaundice today, one of them at the Indira Gandhi Medical College (IGMC) here, official sources said.
Panwar filed a complaint against the contractors of the Sewerage Treatment Plant (STP) and the SP constituted a Special Investigation Team (SIT) which has arrested seven persons so far including the contractor, an Executive Engineer, two assistant engineers, two junior engineers and a supervisor.
- We Will Hit Roads If Passport Office Is Shifted From Baramulla: Congress
- Mir Iqbal Condemns Hindu Ikta Manch Rally In Kathua
- Fazili Condemns Assault On Kashmiri Students
- Peace Is Imperative For Development: Fazili
- 6 Killed And 19 Injured As Bus Falls Into Deep Gorge In Udhampur
- Sarfaraz Should Not Make An Excuse of “Tough Conditions” For Defeat Against New Zealand
- 70 Homeless People Dead Due To Intense Cold Wave In UP
- RS Chairman Venkaiah Naidu Sends Privilege Notice To Lok Sabha Against Rahul Gandhi
Islamabad: Pakistan today summoned India's Deputy High Commissioner and lodged a protest over alleged ceasefire violations by India...
Maintaining that the Kashmir issue has multiple dimensions, Chief Minister, Mehbooba Mufti today said a serious and sustained effort is requi...