Two persons died of jaundice today, one of them at the Indira Gandhi Medical College (IGMC) here, official sources said.
Panwar filed a complaint against the contractors of the Sewerage Treatment Plant (STP) and the SP constituted a Special Investigation Team (SIT) which has arrested seven persons so far including the contractor, an Executive Engineer, two assistant engineers, two junior engineers and a supervisor.
- Live: PM Modi arrives in Srinagar
- North Kashmir Encounter: One More Militant Body Recovered; Death Toll 4
- Former Soldier Injured On May 5 In A Scuffle In Poonch, Succumbed At Military Hospital
- Grenade Lobbed on Forces In South Kashmir’s Pulwama
- LIVE: PM Modi Speaks At Inauguration Of Zojila Tunnel
- North Kashmir Encounter: Three Militant Bodies Recovered Amid Ongoing Operation