Two Army Porters Injured In Landmine Explosion Near LoC In North Kashmir
Two Army porters were injured on Sunday in a landmine blast near the Line of Control (LoC) in Keran sector of north Kashmir.
A police official said that one of the injured has lost his right foot in the explosion at 10:30 am.
The injured, identified as Abdul Majid Mir and Pervez Ahmad Mir – both residents of Keran in Kupwara district, were shifted to Army's 92 Base hospital in Srinagar, said Aijaz Ahmad Bhat, SP Kupwara.
Pervez, who lost his right foot, was working at the border fencing at the time of explosion
- The Troubling Receiving Station
- Unscheduled Power Cuts Making Exam Preparations Miserable For Students
- HC Vacates Stay On Transfers In ISM; Asks DG To Give It Immediate Effect
- CUJ Students Decry Authorities For Poor facilities, Over Charging
- Comtech Launches Scheme To Bring Back School Drop Outs
- Thousands Attend Milad un Nabi SAW Rally At Baramulla
- PYC Appoints Mir Iqbal State General Secretary
- NIA Will Choke Foreign ‘Terror Funding’: Rajnath
West Indies defeated India by seven wickets in the second semi-final at the Wankhede Stadium here on Thursday to enter the final of the World Twenty20...
Two persons, including a girl, tried to end lives in separate incidents in Jammu and Kashmir, police said today. A 20-year-old youth (name withheld) ...