Two Army Porters Injured In Landmine Explosion Near LoC In North Kashmir
Two Army porters were injured on Sunday in a landmine blast near the Line of Control (LoC) in Keran sector of north Kashmir.
A police official said that one of the injured has lost his right foot in the explosion at 10:30 am.
The injured, identified as Abdul Majid Mir and Pervez Ahmad Mir – both residents of Keran in Kupwara district, were shifted to Army's 92 Base hospital in Srinagar, said Aijaz Ahmad Bhat, SP Kupwara.
Pervez, who lost his right foot, was working at the border fencing at the time of explosion
- We Will Hit Roads If Passport Office Is Shifted From Baramulla: Congress
- Mir Iqbal Condemns Hindu Ikta Manch Rally In Kathua
- Fazili Condemns Assault On Kashmiri Students
- Peace Is Imperative For Development: Fazili
- 6 Killed And 19 Injured As Bus Falls Into Deep Gorge In Udhampur
- Sarfaraz Should Not Make An Excuse of “Tough Conditions” For Defeat Against New Zealand
- 70 Homeless People Dead Due To Intense Cold Wave In UP
- RS Chairman Venkaiah Naidu Sends Privilege Notice To Lok Sabha Against Rahul Gandhi
Srinagar: In a first, Indian Oil Corporation today announced that it will automate all its Petrol pumps in the Srinagar city for the convenien...
Srinagar: In wake of growing resentment over the implementation of Food Law in state, the ruling People’s Democratic Party (PDP) Saturda...