Two Army Porters Injured In Landmine Explosion Near LoC In North Kashmir
Two Army porters were injured on Sunday in a landmine blast near the Line of Control (LoC) in Keran sector of north Kashmir.
A police official said that one of the injured has lost his right foot in the explosion at 10:30 am.
The injured, identified as Abdul Majid Mir and Pervez Ahmad Mir – both residents of Keran in Kupwara district, were shifted to Army's 92 Base hospital in Srinagar, said Aijaz Ahmad Bhat, SP Kupwara.
Pervez, who lost his right foot, was working at the border fencing at the time of explosion
- Live: PM Modi arrives in Srinagar
- North Kashmir Encounter: One More Militant Body Recovered; Death Toll 4
- Former Soldier Injured On May 5 In A Scuffle In Poonch, Succumbed At Military Hospital
- Grenade Lobbed on Forces In South Kashmir’s Pulwama
- LIVE: PM Modi Speaks At Inauguration Of Zojila Tunnel
- North Kashmir Encounter: Three Militant Bodies Recovered Amid Ongoing Operation