Traffic Police Tightens Grip Against Bikers In Valley
The traffic department which has started drive against the violators in Srinagar Monday raised several checkpoints around commercial hub Lal Chowk to book bikers without crash helmets and requisite documents.
- Peace Is Imperative For Development: Fazili
- 6 Killed And 19 Injured As Bus Falls Into Deep Gorge In Udhampur
- Sarfaraz Should Not Make An Excuse of “Tough Conditions” For Defeat Against New Zealand
- 70 Homeless People Dead Due To Intense Cold Wave In UP
- RS Chairman Venkaiah Naidu Sends Privilege Notice To Lok Sabha Against Rahul Gandhi
- Pandit Ulhas Bapat, Santoor Maestro And Close Associate Of RD Burman, Dies At 67
- Rajnikanth And Kamal Hassan To Share Dias In Malaysia
- Russia Accuses US Of ‘Interfering’ In Iran
Noting that the world is presently "struggling to deal with the worst impulses of intolerance", President Pranab Mukherjee today said thi...
Srinagar: Two horrific incidents of minors being gangraped have sparked outrage over the safety of women in the national capital. NDTV reported t...
Srinagar: Separatist JKLF chairman Yasin Malik has been booked on charges of attempt to murder and sent to jail in connection with a violent protes...