TCI Cements to Sponsor Education of Girl Student Denied Permission to write exam
Srinagar: TCI cements will sponsor the education of 12th class girl student who was denied permission to appear in the examination today, spokesman of the industry said in a statement to KNS.
The statement added: “To support the girl education and as a part of CSR TCI Cements (Trumboo Cement industries) has decided to pay all the pending fee of the girl student who could not arrange her fee for the 12th class examination.”
“In this regard we have already spoken to Director Education and remaining formalities will follow. We at TCI cements highly appreciate the decision of Education Minister Nayeem Akther & Director of Education Shah Faisal to allow the student for her examination.” (KNS)
- We Will Hit Roads If Passport Office Is Shifted From Baramulla: Congress
- Mir Iqbal Condemns Hindu Ikta Manch Rally In Kathua
- Fazili Condemns Assault On Kashmiri Students
- Peace Is Imperative For Development: Fazili
- 6 Killed And 19 Injured As Bus Falls Into Deep Gorge In Udhampur
- Sarfaraz Should Not Make An Excuse of “Tough Conditions” For Defeat Against New Zealand
- 70 Homeless People Dead Due To Intense Cold Wave In UP
- RS Chairman Venkaiah Naidu Sends Privilege Notice To Lok Sabha Against Rahul Gandhi
Srinagar: The Freedom Party chairman Shabir Ahmad Shah while appealing the world community to take notice of India's rigid and stubborn approac...
Peoples Democratic Party senior leader and Member of Parliament Muzaffar Hussain Baig Saturday expressed shock and disappointment over the decision of...
A major earthquake, measuring 8 or greater, could strike Jammu and Kashmir soon, US scientists have warned. This earthquake could endanger the lives ...