- Three JeM Militants, Soldier,SOG Man Killed In Tral Gunfight
- Salman Nizami Bats For Stronger Law To Protect Minor, Adult Rape Victims
- Militant, SOG Man Killed As Fresh Exchange Of Fire Resumes In Tral Forests
- Soldier Injured In Brief Exchange Of Fire In Tral Forests, Succumbs In Military Hospital
- Kathua Rape and Murder : Kathua Students Rallied Against Communal Forces
- Unidentified Persons Snatch Service Rifle Of Bank Guard In Shopian
- Protests Seeking Justice For Kathua Girl Turn Violent In Anantnag, Seven Injured
- Body Of 28-Year-Old Man Recovered Under Mysterious Conditions In Poonch
The presence of dental quacks is leading to an increase in blood-borne diseases in Jammu and Kashmir, according to the Indian Dental Association. "...
To guide tourists, the Jammu and Kashmir government has decided to develop a mobile application for them to convey all key information through cell ph...
"New Delhi truing to hoodwink world community" Srinagar: Chairman, Hurriyat (G) Syed Ali Geelani has said that escalating the int...