Amid the ongoing continues protests by students of class 10 and class 12, College and University students Friday threatened to join them in case Kashmir University “tried to put our careers at stake.”
- We Will Hit Roads If Passport Office Is Shifted From Baramulla: Congress
- Mir Iqbal Condemns Hindu Ikta Manch Rally In Kathua
- Fazili Condemns Assault On Kashmiri Students
- Peace Is Imperative For Development: Fazili
- 6 Killed And 19 Injured As Bus Falls Into Deep Gorge In Udhampur
- Sarfaraz Should Not Make An Excuse of “Tough Conditions” For Defeat Against New Zealand
- 70 Homeless People Dead Due To Intense Cold Wave In UP
- RS Chairman Venkaiah Naidu Sends Privilege Notice To Lok Sabha Against Rahul Gandhi
A National Conference (NC) leader was allegedly shot dead by a member of village defence committee (VDC) in Rajouri district of Jammu and Kashmir....
Inspector General of Police Kashmir Zone, S.J.M Gillani Wednesday issued promotion order of 120 Head Constables to the rank of Assistant Sub-Inspec...