A complete shutdown is being observed in central Kashmir’s Ganderbal district against the killing of two youth in Pulwama on Sunday afternoon.
Reports said that some youth appeared near Barsoo area of Ganderbal and pelted stones at police deployed in the area.
The protesters were later chased away by the police.
Few minor incidents of stone pelting also happened in other areas of the districts, however, the situation is normal in entire district, a senior police official said.(Agencies)
- Mir Iqbal Condemns Shopian Killings
- We Will Hit Roads If Passport Office Is Shifted From Baramulla: Congress
- Mir Iqbal Condemns Hindu Ikta Manch Rally In Kathua
- Fazili Condemns Assault On Kashmiri Students
- Peace Is Imperative For Development: Fazili
- 6 Killed And 19 Injured As Bus Falls Into Deep Gorge In Udhampur
- Sarfaraz Should Not Make An Excuse of “Tough Conditions” For Defeat Against New Zealand
- 70 Homeless People Dead Due To Intense Cold Wave In UP
The Indian Motion Pictures Producers' Association (IMPPA) on Friday announced it has decided to ban Pakistani artistes and technicians from wor...
The Jammu and Kashmir High Court on Tuesday quashed the detention order of Hurriyat leader Masrat Alam under the stringent Public Safety Act (PSA)....