A complete shutdown is being observed in central Kashmir’s Ganderbal district against the killing of two youth in Pulwama on Sunday afternoon.
Reports said that some youth appeared near Barsoo area of Ganderbal and pelted stones at police deployed in the area.
The protesters were later chased away by the police.
Few minor incidents of stone pelting also happened in other areas of the districts, however, the situation is normal in entire district, a senior police official said.(Agencies)
- Watch | Government Of India Decided Not To Extend Ceasefire In Kashmir
- Watch | Two More Militants Killed In Ongoing Bandipora Operation
- Updated | Army Solider Abducted By Suspected Militants In Pulwama
- Forces Naka Party Attacked In Pulwama
- 4.0 Magnitude Earthquake Jolts Parts Of Kashmir Valley, Epicentre In Uttarkashi Region
- Two Militants, Army Soldier Killed In Ongoing Bandipora Operation: Army