Rumors About CM’s Deteriorating Health Wrong: PDP
PDP senior leader and Government spokesman, Naeem Akhtar, Wednesday said that the rumors about Chief Minister’s deteriorating health are wrong and baseless.
“He (Mufti) is in the same condition as he was yesterday. He has responded to treatment. Some fake accounts on social media are spreading rumours,” Akhtar told KNS over phone from New Delhi.
Akhtar said that there is a complete consensus in the party on Mehbooba Mufti becoming chief minister whenever there will be change of guard.
“Our first concern is Mufti sahab’s health, not change of guard.”
“As of now, there is no such move. But, obviously, Mufti Sahab has himself been saying that Mehbooba Mufti is the right person to lead. There is a complete consensus in the party on it because she is the right leader as she represents aspirations of the cadre and is an undisputed leader. She has been voice and faith of PDP.” (Agencies)
- The Troubling Receiving Station
- Unscheduled Power Cuts Making Exam Preparations Miserable For Students
- HC Vacates Stay On Transfers In ISM; Asks DG To Give It Immediate Effect
- CUJ Students Decry Authorities For Poor facilities, Over Charging
- Comtech Launches Scheme To Bring Back School Drop Outs
- Thousands Attend Milad un Nabi SAW Rally At Baramulla
- PYC Appoints Mir Iqbal State General Secretary
- NIA Will Choke Foreign ‘Terror Funding’: Rajnath
Srinagar: The militants managed to give slip to the security forces in North Kashmir’s volatile Palhallan town today evening amid massive pro...
Pulwama: Two militants and a soldier were killed in an encounter at Drabgam area of south Kashmir’s Pulwama district on Monday. Offic...