Rumors About CM’s Deteriorating Health Wrong: PDP
PDP senior leader and Government spokesman, Naeem Akhtar, Wednesday said that the rumors about Chief Minister’s deteriorating health are wrong and baseless.
“He (Mufti) is in the same condition as he was yesterday. He has responded to treatment. Some fake accounts on social media are spreading rumours,” Akhtar told KNS over phone from New Delhi.
Akhtar said that there is a complete consensus in the party on Mehbooba Mufti becoming chief minister whenever there will be change of guard.
“Our first concern is Mufti sahab’s health, not change of guard.”
“As of now, there is no such move. But, obviously, Mufti Sahab has himself been saying that Mehbooba Mufti is the right person to lead. There is a complete consensus in the party on it because she is the right leader as she represents aspirations of the cadre and is an undisputed leader. She has been voice and faith of PDP.” (Agencies)
- NIA Will Choke Foreign ‘Terror Funding’: Rajnath
- Chinese Police Order Muslims To Hand In All Copies Of The Koran And Prayer Mats or Face ‘Harsh Punishment’
- Marriage Racket Busted In Hyderabad, Eight Sheikhs Held
- Recognizing Teachers As Nation Builders
- Braid Chopping Triggers Panic, 4 Incidents Reported So Far
- Pediatricians Put Life Of Newborn Babies At Risk In Sopore Hospital
- Union Home Secy Visits Orion Edutech Budgam
- 50 Youths In Jammu And Kashmir Joined Militancy This Year: Home Ministry
Mla Langate protesting in Jammu and Kashmir Assembly on Saturday against the attack on Kashmiri truck drivers in Jammu.
Awami Ittehad Party chief and independent MLA Langate Er Rasheed Wednesday termed the New Industrial Policy approved recently by Governor NN Vohra as ...
Highlighting benefits of the just- announced Crop Insurance Scheme, Prime Minister Narendra Modi om Sunday said awareness about it should be spread...