Rumors About CM’s Deteriorating Health Wrong: PDP
PDP senior leader and Government spokesman, Naeem Akhtar, Wednesday said that the rumors about Chief Minister’s deteriorating health are wrong and baseless.
“He (Mufti) is in the same condition as he was yesterday. He has responded to treatment. Some fake accounts on social media are spreading rumours,” Akhtar told KNS over phone from New Delhi.
Akhtar said that there is a complete consensus in the party on Mehbooba Mufti becoming chief minister whenever there will be change of guard.
“Our first concern is Mufti sahab’s health, not change of guard.”
“As of now, there is no such move. But, obviously, Mufti Sahab has himself been saying that Mehbooba Mufti is the right person to lead. There is a complete consensus in the party on it because she is the right leader as she represents aspirations of the cadre and is an undisputed leader. She has been voice and faith of PDP.” (Agencies)
- We Will Hit Roads If Passport Office Is Shifted From Baramulla: Congress
- Mir Iqbal Condemns Hindu Ikta Manch Rally In Kathua
- Fazili Condemns Assault On Kashmiri Students
- Peace Is Imperative For Development: Fazili
- 6 Killed And 19 Injured As Bus Falls Into Deep Gorge In Udhampur
- Sarfaraz Should Not Make An Excuse of “Tough Conditions” For Defeat Against New Zealand
- 70 Homeless People Dead Due To Intense Cold Wave In UP
- RS Chairman Venkaiah Naidu Sends Privilege Notice To Lok Sabha Against Rahul Gandhi
Ministers meeting for Syria crisis talks agreed to seek a full cessation of hostilities within one week’s time, US Secretary of State John Ke...
Alarmed by encroachment of an irrigation canal at Parraypora locality, its inhabitants have sought intervention of Divisional Commissioner, Kashmir fo...
Tours Anantnag, inaugurates GDC Auditorium, Bridges at Lalan & Hanjidanter, footbridge at Duggapora (Batpora) Inspects ongoing work on ...