Rumors About CM’s Deteriorating Health Wrong: PDP
PDP senior leader and Government spokesman, Naeem Akhtar, Wednesday said that the rumors about Chief Minister’s deteriorating health are wrong and baseless.
“He (Mufti) is in the same condition as he was yesterday. He has responded to treatment. Some fake accounts on social media are spreading rumours,” Akhtar told KNS over phone from New Delhi.
Akhtar said that there is a complete consensus in the party on Mehbooba Mufti becoming chief minister whenever there will be change of guard.
“Our first concern is Mufti sahab’s health, not change of guard.”
“As of now, there is no such move. But, obviously, Mufti Sahab has himself been saying that Mehbooba Mufti is the right person to lead. There is a complete consensus in the party on it because she is the right leader as she represents aspirations of the cadre and is an undisputed leader. She has been voice and faith of PDP.” (Agencies)
- Watch | Government Of India Decided Not To Extend Ceasefire In Kashmir
- Watch | Two More Militants Killed In Ongoing Bandipora Operation
- Updated | Army Solider Abducted By Suspected Militants In Pulwama
- Forces Naka Party Attacked In Pulwama
- 4.0 Magnitude Earthquake Jolts Parts Of Kashmir Valley, Epicentre In Uttarkashi Region
- Two Militants, Army Soldier Killed In Ongoing Bandipora Operation: Army