Pratapgarh (UP): A local court has awarded seven years rigorous imprisonment to a person for raping a girl in Maheshganj area of the district.
Additional Sessions Judge Bhairav Lal awarded seven years rigorous imprisonment to Ravindra Prasad Mishra yesterday for raping a girl in a village in Maheshganj in October 2012.
The court also imposed fine of Rs 15 thousand on the convict.
- Live: PM Modi arrives in Srinagar
- North Kashmir Encounter: One More Militant Body Recovered; Death Toll 4
- Former Soldier Injured On May 5 In A Scuffle In Poonch, Succumbed At Military Hospital
- Grenade Lobbed on Forces In South Kashmir’s Pulwama
- LIVE: PM Modi Speaks At Inauguration Of Zojila Tunnel
- North Kashmir Encounter: Three Militant Bodies Recovered Amid Ongoing Operation