Pratapgarh (UP): A local court has awarded seven years rigorous imprisonment to a person for raping a girl in Maheshganj area of the district.
Additional Sessions Judge Bhairav Lal awarded seven years rigorous imprisonment to Ravindra Prasad Mishra yesterday for raping a girl in a village in Maheshganj in October 2012.
The court also imposed fine of Rs 15 thousand on the convict.
- We Will Hit Roads If Passport Office Is Shifted From Baramulla: Congress
- Mir Iqbal Condemns Hindu Ikta Manch Rally In Kathua
- Fazili Condemns Assault On Kashmiri Students
- Peace Is Imperative For Development: Fazili
- 6 Killed And 19 Injured As Bus Falls Into Deep Gorge In Udhampur
- Sarfaraz Should Not Make An Excuse of “Tough Conditions” For Defeat Against New Zealand
- 70 Homeless People Dead Due To Intense Cold Wave In UP
- RS Chairman Venkaiah Naidu Sends Privilege Notice To Lok Sabha Against Rahul Gandhi
New Delhi: Cricketer-turned-politician Imran Khan tonight said he told Prime Minister Narendra Modi to expect sabotage by "vest...
One third of India's population is likely to suffer from hypertension by 2020, with around 20 per cent of the rural populace too a victim, said health...
Srinagar: Lt Gen Satish Dua on Monday handed over the charge of Srinagar based 15 Corps, also called the Chinar Corps, to Lt Gen JS Sandhu as its 46th...