Rail Communication Agreement Extended Between India, Pakistan
The Agreement between India and Pakistan relating to Rail Communication has been extended by mutual consent through diplomatic channels for the period of three years.
The agreement has been extended from January 19, 2016 to January 18, 2019, a statement issued by the Ministry of External Affairs said.
The Agreement, signed on June 28, 1976, enables India-Pakistan rail communication both in respect of goods and passenger traffic.
Currently, passenger and goods traffic operates on Delhi Lahore route via Attari Wagah, and passenger traffic between Jodhpur and Karachi via Munabao Khokhrapar. (Agencies)
- Kathua Rape and Murder : Kathua Students Rallied Against Communal Forces
- Unidentified Persons Snatch Service Rifle Of Bank Guard In Shopian
- Protests Seeking Justice For Kathua Girl Turn Violent In Anantnag, Seven Injured
- Body Of 28-Year-Old Man Recovered Under Mysterious Conditions In Poonch
- SPO Among Two Injured As Suspected Militants Open Fire In Shopian
- Army Officer Injured In Accidental Fire At Kupwara
- Army Porter Killed In Uri Cross-Border Shelling
- BJP Confirms Resignation Of Ganga, Lal Singh
She remained anonymous for years after her first photo made her an icon around the world and until she was discovered by National Geographic in 2002...
Condemning the fatwa issued by leading Islamic seminary Darul Uloom Deoband, the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) on Saturday asked the organisation to re...
A small group of people who raised pro-Khalistan and anti-government slogans were whisked away by the SGPC Task Force and police as the 32nd anniversa...