Following the killing of two civilians in South Kashmir’s Pulwama, the district is observing complete shutdown on Tuesday for the consecutive second day.
23 years old Shaista Hamid and 19 years old Danish Rashid were killed in forces action on Sunday after a militant died in an encounter with forces in Lelhaar area of the district.
Shaista was an MA Urdu student while Danish was pursuing engineering from Islamic University of Science and Technology, Awantipora.
All shops, business establishments and other offices remained closed while as traffic is off the roads.
Administration has ordered a probe in to the killings and ADC Pulwama has been asked to submit report within 15 days.(Agencies)
- Peace Is Imperative For Development: Fazili
- 6 Killed And 19 Injured As Bus Falls Into Deep Gorge In Udhampur
- Sarfaraz Should Not Make An Excuse of “Tough Conditions” For Defeat Against New Zealand
- 70 Homeless People Dead Due To Intense Cold Wave In UP
- RS Chairman Venkaiah Naidu Sends Privilege Notice To Lok Sabha Against Rahul Gandhi
- Pandit Ulhas Bapat, Santoor Maestro And Close Associate Of RD Burman, Dies At 67
- Rajnikanth And Kamal Hassan To Share Dias In Malaysia
- Russia Accuses US Of ‘Interfering’ In Iran
Bandipora: Bandipora Forest Division has seized a tipper bearing registration no. JK 05A 3843 loaded with illicit forest produce, Tripatri, which w...
Zahoor Ragi With the passage of time, since inception of this lovely but dustful life structure, life itself has been full of events good or bad to...