Proud Of Dawood That He Died As A Martyr, Says Mother
Outside, pro-freedom slogans are filling the air in Kulgam’s Koimoh hamlet as youth on their shoulders carry Dawood Sheikh’s body- a 22-year-year old hizb militant who was killed in a brief battle with forces in area .His mother, Parveena sat huddled in the dark on the floor of a large room Monday morning, closely surrounded by grieving female relatives but shedding not even a single tear.
- Mir Iqbal Condemns Shopian Killings
- We Will Hit Roads If Passport Office Is Shifted From Baramulla: Congress
- Mir Iqbal Condemns Hindu Ikta Manch Rally In Kathua
- Fazili Condemns Assault On Kashmiri Students
- Peace Is Imperative For Development: Fazili
- 6 Killed And 19 Injured As Bus Falls Into Deep Gorge In Udhampur
- Sarfaraz Should Not Make An Excuse of “Tough Conditions” For Defeat Against New Zealand
- 70 Homeless People Dead Due To Intense Cold Wave In UP
Srinagar: Peoples Democratic Party president Mehbooba Mufti Saturday stirred a hornet’s nest in Kashmir politics by claiming that a “Hu...
Airports in five states - Jammu and Kashmir, Rajasthan, Punjab, Gujarat and Delhi - have been put on high alert after intelligence agencies warned ...
Curfew-bound streets littered with grey rocks, baked bricks and half-burnt heaps of rubber tyres are deserted. But the quiet on Srinagar roads dotted ...