Proud Of Dawood That He Died As A Martyr, Says Mother
Outside, pro-freedom slogans are filling the air in Kulgam’s Koimoh hamlet as youth on their shoulders carry Dawood Sheikh’s body- a 22-year-year old hizb militant who was killed in a brief battle with forces in area .His mother, Parveena sat huddled in the dark on the floor of a large room Monday morning, closely surrounded by grieving female relatives but shedding not even a single tear.
- Watch | Exclusive Talk With Senior Congress Leader Said Ud Din Soz
- Police Seeks Help To Trace Missing Minor Girl
- Two Killed, 4 Injured As Vehicle Rolls Down Into Deep Gorge At Sinthan Top
- Srinagar Police Seeks Help To Identify Accused Involved In Theft Case
- Watch | Mela Kheer Bhawani Celebrated With Religious Fervour, Gaiety
- Watch | Tral Gunfight : 3 JeM Militants Killed, 4 Army Soldiers Among 5 Injured