‘Farooq Abdullah trying to prove himself more loyal than the king’
Srinagar: Awami Ittihaad Party (AIP) and MLA Langate Er Rasheed has alleged that the true face of PDP stands badly exposed as its leadership has forgotten the sermons it used to give in and outside the assembly over various issues during last six years.
Addressing party workers in Patan today, Er Rasheed accused the current govt. of playing with the sentiments, lives and future of youth in the state. Er Rasheed said. “Though people from all walks of life feel let down from PDP but Kashmiri youth are running option less, as police has made their lives a hell. Youth of Palhalan and Down Town Srinagar seem to have become a permanent victim of state terrorism. State administration is doing everything to provoke the youth by filing false cases against them and resorting to use of highly dangerous weapons like pallet guns and pepper gas. Illegal detentions have become the routine of the police and minor kids are subjected to third degree torture and their parents are being humiliated and harassed on daily basis.”
Rasheed also lashed out at National Conference leadership and accused Farooq Abdullah of trying to prove himself more loyal than the king by crossing all moralities and ethics and ignoring the historic background of the Jammu and Kashmir dispute and the huge sacrifices.
“While Farooq Abdullah’s desire and sermons of peace sound apparently good but he has to understand that India being the most powerful and arrogant of the three parties has to accept the facts so that road map to peace takes off,” he said. (KNS)
- Peace Is Imperative For Development: Fazili
- 6 Killed And 19 Injured As Bus Falls Into Deep Gorge In Udhampur
- Sarfaraz Should Not Make An Excuse of “Tough Conditions” For Defeat Against New Zealand
- 70 Homeless People Dead Due To Intense Cold Wave In UP
- RS Chairman Venkaiah Naidu Sends Privilege Notice To Lok Sabha Against Rahul Gandhi
- Pandit Ulhas Bapat, Santoor Maestro And Close Associate Of RD Burman, Dies At 67
- Rajnikanth And Kamal Hassan To Share Dias In Malaysia
- Russia Accuses US Of ‘Interfering’ In Iran
The Supreme Court on Tuesday stayed contempt proceedings against SSP Srinagar and IGP Kashmir for not registering an FIR against a DSP after the order...
Photo Credit: Xuhaib MaqboolJammu: BJP MLC surinder Ambardar who led the kashmiri Pandit delegation to meet the All party delegation headed by Home...
Australian all-rounder Glenn Maxwell was on Sunday ruled out of the first Twenty20 International against India here on Tuesday after sustaining a h...