In an order to boost the talent of students, the state police organize educative camps across Srinagar city where students are opportunity to display their talent.
The awareness and educative camps are being organized as “Winter Warm Up Camps” from 21 December to January 16 across all police stations of Srinagar city.
“The motive of this awareness camp is to create platform for students by boosting their talent in various fields like mobile photography, painting, costume designing, sketching and various other activities,” said the police officer.
“I enjoyed while participating in the event. It offered me a chance to know and expose my talent,” said Sabeena Bano of Government High School Nandpora, Ranawari.
Shahid Bilal insisted to have such events round the year so that maximum students would participate.
“It has been a best opportunity police provided us,” he said.
“The camps are organized for students where they can come to know about their talent and accordingly explore the same field in his or her life. Later the student would not have any regrets or face unemployment crisis while choosing the right track professionally,” said one of the police officers.
- Peace Is Imperative For Development: Fazili
- 6 Killed And 19 Injured As Bus Falls Into Deep Gorge In Udhampur
- Sarfaraz Should Not Make An Excuse of “Tough Conditions” For Defeat Against New Zealand
- 70 Homeless People Dead Due To Intense Cold Wave In UP
- RS Chairman Venkaiah Naidu Sends Privilege Notice To Lok Sabha Against Rahul Gandhi
- Pandit Ulhas Bapat, Santoor Maestro And Close Associate Of RD Burman, Dies At 67
- Rajnikanth And Kamal Hassan To Share Dias In Malaysia
- Russia Accuses US Of ‘Interfering’ In Iran
Hurriyat (M) Chairman Mirwiaz Umar Farooq on Thursday called for a complete ban on the sale and consumption of drugs and liquor in Kashmir. He said...
The Akhil Bhartiya Hindu Kranti Dal on Wednesday urged the authorities to cancel the permission given to a concert by Pakistani singer Atif Aslam h...
Paramilitary CRPF, accused of disproportionate use of force in Jammu and Kashmir, today expressed regret for injuries caused to youths due to firing o...