In an order to boost the talent of students, the state police organize educative camps across Srinagar city where students are opportunity to display their talent.
The awareness and educative camps are being organized as “Winter Warm Up Camps” from 21 December to January 16 across all police stations of Srinagar city.
“The motive of this awareness camp is to create platform for students by boosting their talent in various fields like mobile photography, painting, costume designing, sketching and various other activities,” said the police officer.
“I enjoyed while participating in the event. It offered me a chance to know and expose my talent,” said Sabeena Bano of Government High School Nandpora, Ranawari.
Shahid Bilal insisted to have such events round the year so that maximum students would participate.
“It has been a best opportunity police provided us,” he said.
“The camps are organized for students where they can come to know about their talent and accordingly explore the same field in his or her life. Later the student would not have any regrets or face unemployment crisis while choosing the right track professionally,” said one of the police officers.
- Kathua Rape and Murder : Kathua Students Rallied Against Communal Forces
- Unidentified Persons Snatch Service Rifle Of Bank Guard In Shopian
- Protests Seeking Justice For Kathua Girl Turn Violent In Anantnag, Seven Injured
- Body Of 28-Year-Old Man Recovered Under Mysterious Conditions In Poonch
- SPO Among Two Injured As Suspected Militants Open Fire In Shopian
- Army Officer Injured In Accidental Fire At Kupwara
- Army Porter Killed In Uri Cross-Border Shelling
- BJP Confirms Resignation Of Ganga, Lal Singh
A Kashmiri doctor has been awarded by world renowned Association of Children’s Prosthetic-Ortho Clinics (ACPOC) in America for his research i...
A male unidentified body was Tuesday recovered in Sumbal area of Bandipora district. Some locals informed the police that a male body was lying near ...
With the Nuclear Suppliers Group (NSG) set to have a meeting in June, the US said that it hopes Pakistan understands India's use of peaceful civil nuc...