Police Detain 4 for shooting Obscene Video of Girls in North Kashmir
Handwara: Police detained at least four youth in Handwara town of North Kashmir on Tuesday for allegedly shooting and circulating obscene videos.
According to police sources the youth were involved in luring the girls in this border town and shooting their videos after indulging in physical contact with them.
The youth who were detained have been identified as Riyaz Ahmad Bhat of Wadipora and three of his accomplice. “The accused shot obscene video of girl and then circulate it through social media apps among their friends,” said the sources.
Bhat according to police is kingpin of the gang involved in this heinous crime.
“An FIR 290/2015 under sections 509 RPC and 67 IT Act has been registered against them,” sources said.
- Live: PM Modi arrives in Srinagar
- North Kashmir Encounter: One More Militant Body Recovered; Death Toll 4
- Former Soldier Injured On May 5 In A Scuffle In Poonch, Succumbed At Military Hospital
- Grenade Lobbed on Forces In South Kashmir’s Pulwama
- LIVE: PM Modi Speaks At Inauguration Of Zojila Tunnel
- North Kashmir Encounter: Three Militant Bodies Recovered Amid Ongoing Operation