Continuing its drive against drug peddlers, the police in North Kashmir’s Baramulla district booked two persons accused for drug peddling.
In a statement issued here, the police spokesman said that two more drug peddlers under JK Prevention of Illicit Traffic in Narcotic Drugs and Psychotropic Substances Act, were booked and lodged in Kathua and Udhampur jails. Them accused have been identified as Abdul Majeed Mir alias Majnoon son of Abdul Ahad resident of Bagi-Islam Baramulla and Altaf Ahmad Bhat alias Altaf Major son of Mohammad Yousuf resident of Mir Sahab Baramulla. Pertinent to mention that to curb this menace in the society 05 drug paddlers have so far been detained under this Act in Baramulla district.
- Gogoi Faces Court Of inquiry
- Army’s Sniffer Dog Killed As Militants Hurled Grenade At Army Camp In Kulgam
- Rifle Snatching Bid Foiled By Police In Kulgam
- Missing Dar Of Hajin Joins Lashker-e-Toiba
- Train Services From Srinagar To Banihal Suspended Following Protest Against Arrests During Night Raids
- Claiming Srinagar, Jammu Grenade Attacks, TeM Says Delhi’s Ramadhan Ceasefire a ‘Drama’