The Prime Minister Narendra Modi went to Palam Airport to pay his last respects to Jammu and Kashmir Chief Mufti Muhammad Sayeed who passed away earlier today at AIIMS in New Delhi.
Mufti's body was flown to Srinagar from Palam Airport.
- Kathua Rape and Murder : Kathua Students Rallied Against Communal Forces
- Unidentified Persons Snatch Service Rifle Of Bank Guard In Shopian
- Protests Seeking Justice For Kathua Girl Turn Violent In Anantnag, Seven Injured
- Body Of 28-Year-Old Man Recovered Under Mysterious Conditions In Poonch
- SPO Among Two Injured As Suspected Militants Open Fire In Shopian
- Army Officer Injured In Accidental Fire At Kupwara
- Army Porter Killed In Uri Cross-Border Shelling
- BJP Confirms Resignation Of Ganga, Lal Singh
Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi on Thursday said the Narendra Modi government was imposing right-wing RSS ideology on the student community in...
June D’ Souza Maharaja Hari Singh granted to the Scheduled Caste in 1931 were after attending the Round Table Conference where Dr. Baba Sahib Amb...
JNU Students Union President Kanhaiya Kumar will visit Hyderabad Central University on Wednesday and will join the protest against Rohith Vemula's sui...