The Prime Minister Narendra Modi went to Palam Airport to pay his last respects to Jammu and Kashmir Chief Mufti Muhammad Sayeed who passed away earlier today at AIIMS in New Delhi.
Mufti's body was flown to Srinagar from Palam Airport.
- Peace Is Imperative For Development: Fazili
- 6 Killed And 19 Injured As Bus Falls Into Deep Gorge In Udhampur
- Sarfaraz Should Not Make An Excuse of “Tough Conditions” For Defeat Against New Zealand
- 70 Homeless People Dead Due To Intense Cold Wave In UP
- RS Chairman Venkaiah Naidu Sends Privilege Notice To Lok Sabha Against Rahul Gandhi
- Pandit Ulhas Bapat, Santoor Maestro And Close Associate Of RD Burman, Dies At 67
- Rajnikanth And Kamal Hassan To Share Dias In Malaysia
- Russia Accuses US Of ‘Interfering’ In Iran
Ubaid Hyder He was the naughtiest boy in the class. Always a rebel; no homework, no studies, failed in tests and teased the teachers in every possi...
Commends social service initiatives of Human Aid Society Baramulla: Minister for Law, Justice and Parliamentary Affairs, Syed Basharat...
The United States accused China on Thursday of raising tensions in the South China Sea by its apparent deployment of surface-to-air missiles on a d...