Won’t attend rally without invitation: Baig
My battle is the battle of conscience and not the battle of ideas: Karra
Srinagar: Two senior leaders and MPs would not be attending the rally of Prime Minister in Srinagar on Saturday.
Muzaffar Hussian Baig member parliament from Baramulla has not received any invitation to attend the Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s rally on Saturday here.
“I have not received any invitation from anybody yet for the Prime Minister’s rally,” Baig told KNS.
“I will not attend the rally without being invited,” he said.
Member parliament from Srinagar Tariq Hamid Karra told KNS that he will not attend the rally of Prime Minister Narendra Modi in Srinagar.
“I have not received any formal invitation. I would not attend the rally. Had I received invitation I would still not have attended it” Karra told KNS.”
“I have already cleared my stand over the PDP-BJP alliance time and again in public over its failure and governance deficit. My battle is the battle of conscience and not the battle of ideas. The idea of formation of PDP has been enslaved. I still demand course correction by PDP leadership. (KNS)
- Peace Is Imperative For Development: Fazili
- 6 Killed And 19 Injured As Bus Falls Into Deep Gorge In Udhampur
- Sarfaraz Should Not Make An Excuse of “Tough Conditions” For Defeat Against New Zealand
- 70 Homeless People Dead Due To Intense Cold Wave In UP
- RS Chairman Venkaiah Naidu Sends Privilege Notice To Lok Sabha Against Rahul Gandhi
- Pandit Ulhas Bapat, Santoor Maestro And Close Associate Of RD Burman, Dies At 67
- Rajnikanth And Kamal Hassan To Share Dias In Malaysia
- Russia Accuses US Of ‘Interfering’ In Iran
The Chief Minister Mufti Mohammad Syeed, admitted in AIIMS New Delhi is all well and is returning the state within few days, the party leader said....
Rahul Mukerjea was also allegedly facing threat from his step mother Indrani which he had conveyed to his father Peter Mukerjea through an email se...
Haq lays foundation of protection bunds in Shopian, Anantnag ‘All encroachments to be removed along river stream banks’ ...