A day after general secretary Ram Madhav held one on one talks with Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) president Mehbooba Mufti, the BJP today expressed optimism that the government formation in Jammu and Kashmir will take place "shortly".
- We Will Hit Roads If Passport Office Is Shifted From Baramulla: Congress
- Mir Iqbal Condemns Hindu Ikta Manch Rally In Kathua
- Fazili Condemns Assault On Kashmiri Students
- Peace Is Imperative For Development: Fazili
- 6 Killed And 19 Injured As Bus Falls Into Deep Gorge In Udhampur
- Sarfaraz Should Not Make An Excuse of “Tough Conditions” For Defeat Against New Zealand
- 70 Homeless People Dead Due To Intense Cold Wave In UP
- RS Chairman Venkaiah Naidu Sends Privilege Notice To Lok Sabha Against Rahul Gandhi
Showering lots of praise over the United Nations General Assembly (UNGA) address of the Pakistan Prime Minister Mian Mohammad Nawaz Sharif Sahab, C...
Srinagar: An encounter has started in Kungnoo area of Shopian district of South Kashmir today. The 15 core based army spokesman told The Le...
Srinagar: The state government had deliberately dropped the name of senior PDP leader and Member of Parliament Tariq Hamid Karra following his...