Pakistan Wants Peace, Will Back Kashmiri Struggle: Nawaz
Islamabad wants peace in the region but "we will not allow anyone to cast an evil eye on Pakistan", Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif declared on Friday.
Pakistan will also never end its moral, political and diplomatic support to the freedom movement in Jammu and Kashmir, Sharif told a cabinet meeting here.
- We Will Hit Roads If Passport Office Is Shifted From Baramulla: Congress
- Mir Iqbal Condemns Hindu Ikta Manch Rally In Kathua
- Fazili Condemns Assault On Kashmiri Students
- Peace Is Imperative For Development: Fazili
- 6 Killed And 19 Injured As Bus Falls Into Deep Gorge In Udhampur
- Sarfaraz Should Not Make An Excuse of “Tough Conditions” For Defeat Against New Zealand
- 70 Homeless People Dead Due To Intense Cold Wave In UP
- RS Chairman Venkaiah Naidu Sends Privilege Notice To Lok Sabha Against Rahul Gandhi
A delegation of Doctors Association Kashmir (DAK) led by its president Dr Nisar ul Hassan today called on Parvez Dewan in Srinagar and demanded imm...
An Official of the paramilitary CRPF on Sunday hinted that the ongoing enounter with the militants firing from multi-storeyed building in Pamp...
‘If PDP, BJP are unable to perform their assigned roles, there is no option but to go to the people’ Reiterating that PDP-BJP s...