Pakistan Wants Peace, Will Back Kashmiri Struggle: Nawaz
Islamabad wants peace in the region but "we will not allow anyone to cast an evil eye on Pakistan", Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif declared on Friday.
Pakistan will also never end its moral, political and diplomatic support to the freedom movement in Jammu and Kashmir, Sharif told a cabinet meeting here.
- The Troubling Receiving Station
- Unscheduled Power Cuts Making Exam Preparations Miserable For Students
- HC Vacates Stay On Transfers In ISM; Asks DG To Give It Immediate Effect
- CUJ Students Decry Authorities For Poor facilities, Over Charging
- Comtech Launches Scheme To Bring Back School Drop Outs
- Thousands Attend Milad un Nabi SAW Rally At Baramulla
- PYC Appoints Mir Iqbal State General Secretary
- NIA Will Choke Foreign ‘Terror Funding’: Rajnath
Police Headquarters (PHQ) Saturday ordered transfer of 52 Deputy Superintendents of Police with immediate effect which include: 1. Shri Ayaz...
Pic by Idrees Mir
Srinagar:Normal life across Kashmir remained affected on the consecutive 125th day today due to the separatist sponsored strike, though summer capital...