Pakistan Wants Peace, Will Back Kashmiri Struggle: Nawaz
Islamabad wants peace in the region but "we will not allow anyone to cast an evil eye on Pakistan", Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif declared on Friday.
Pakistan will also never end its moral, political and diplomatic support to the freedom movement in Jammu and Kashmir, Sharif told a cabinet meeting here.
- NIA Will Choke Foreign ‘Terror Funding’: Rajnath
- Chinese Police Order Muslims To Hand In All Copies Of The Koran And Prayer Mats or Face ‘Harsh Punishment’
- Marriage Racket Busted In Hyderabad, Eight Sheikhs Held
- Recognizing Teachers As Nation Builders
- Braid Chopping Triggers Panic, 4 Incidents Reported So Far
- Pediatricians Put Life Of Newborn Babies At Risk In Sopore Hospital
- Union Home Secy Visits Orion Edutech Budgam
- 50 Youths In Jammu And Kashmir Joined Militancy This Year: Home Ministry
In the wake of stiff opposition by mainstream and separatist groups over implementation of National Food Security Act (NFSA), Jammu and Kashmir gov...
Following violent clashes in Baba Ghulam Shah Badshah University (BGSBU) on Monday, Kashmiri students resumed their classwork on Tuesday while locals ...