Pakistan Calls For Early Resumption Of FS-Level Talks With India
Pakistan on Thursday called for early resumption of foreign secretary level talks with India, a media report said.
Pakistan's Foreign Office Spokesperson Muhammad Nafees Zakria at a weekly news briefing in Islamabad said that the date of the foreign secretary level talks should now be finalzied as early as possible following the Indian policy statement not to link talks with the progress on Pathankot incident.
Radio Pakistan quoted Zakria as saying that the both the sides are in contact on the issue, but no date has yet been fixed.(Agencies)
- Peace Is Imperative For Development: Fazili
- 6 Killed And 19 Injured As Bus Falls Into Deep Gorge In Udhampur
- Sarfaraz Should Not Make An Excuse of “Tough Conditions” For Defeat Against New Zealand
- 70 Homeless People Dead Due To Intense Cold Wave In UP
- RS Chairman Venkaiah Naidu Sends Privilege Notice To Lok Sabha Against Rahul Gandhi
- Pandit Ulhas Bapat, Santoor Maestro And Close Associate Of RD Burman, Dies At 67
- Rajnikanth And Kamal Hassan To Share Dias In Malaysia
- Russia Accuses US Of ‘Interfering’ In Iran
Beneficiary only can certify the performance of institutes, says Chairman Srinagar: In the country, we still have 35 to 40 pc of our popula...
Srinagar: Curfew-like restrictions have been imposed in the downtown, Shehar-e-Khas (SeK) and Maisuma locality in the civil lines since early this ...
On the eve of celebrations of Mehraj-un-Nabi (SAW) from 04th of May-2016 to 06th of May-2016 with following Friday on 13th May-2016 route plan for veh...