Spelling further trouble for military ruler Pervez Musharraf, Pakistan's Supreme Court today ruled that only he should be tried on the charge of treason for subverting the Constitution in 2007.
- NIA Will Choke Foreign ‘Terror Funding’: Rajnath
- Chinese Police Order Muslims To Hand In All Copies Of The Koran And Prayer Mats or Face ‘Harsh Punishment’
- Marriage Racket Busted In Hyderabad, Eight Sheikhs Held
- Recognizing Teachers As Nation Builders
- Braid Chopping Triggers Panic, 4 Incidents Reported So Far
- Pediatricians Put Life Of Newborn Babies At Risk In Sopore Hospital
- Union Home Secy Visits Orion Edutech Budgam
- 50 Youths In Jammu And Kashmir Joined Militancy This Year: Home Ministry
The benchmark BSE Sensex fell by over 188 points in early trade today due to profit-booking by investors after recent gains amid a lacklustre trade...
Jammu and Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Monday attacked the main Opposition party, National Conference and its working president Omar Abdullah...
The Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar on Wednesday assured the Jammu and Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti of a detailed time-bound probe to fix t...