Spelling further trouble for military ruler Pervez Musharraf, Pakistan's Supreme Court today ruled that only he should be tried on the charge of treason for subverting the Constitution in 2007.
- The Troubling Receiving Station
- Unscheduled Power Cuts Making Exam Preparations Miserable For Students
- HC Vacates Stay On Transfers In ISM; Asks DG To Give It Immediate Effect
- CUJ Students Decry Authorities For Poor facilities, Over Charging
- Comtech Launches Scheme To Bring Back School Drop Outs
- Thousands Attend Milad un Nabi SAW Rally At Baramulla
- PYC Appoints Mir Iqbal State General Secretary
- NIA Will Choke Foreign ‘Terror Funding’: Rajnath
Irfan Querashi Srinagar: Former Chief Minister, Omar Abdullah minutes after the death of Zahid Ahmad, a victim of Udhampur attack, tweets &...
Adil Sadiq As Organic farming is gaining impetus around the globe, especially in the Western countries, efforts have begun to bring Kashmir on the ...