Spelling further trouble for military ruler Pervez Musharraf, Pakistan's Supreme Court today ruled that only he should be tried on the charge of treason for subverting the Constitution in 2007.
- We Will Hit Roads If Passport Office Is Shifted From Baramulla: Congress
- Mir Iqbal Condemns Hindu Ikta Manch Rally In Kathua
- Fazili Condemns Assault On Kashmiri Students
- Peace Is Imperative For Development: Fazili
- 6 Killed And 19 Injured As Bus Falls Into Deep Gorge In Udhampur
- Sarfaraz Should Not Make An Excuse of “Tough Conditions” For Defeat Against New Zealand
- 70 Homeless People Dead Due To Intense Cold Wave In UP
- RS Chairman Venkaiah Naidu Sends Privilege Notice To Lok Sabha Against Rahul Gandhi
Several parts of Kashmir were today rocked by clashes, leaving two youth injured, even as Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti sought to douse the flames by ...
Independent Kashmir legislator and MLA Langate Er Rashid staged a protest on the first day of Jammu and Kashmir Assembly on Wednesday. Rashid was dem...
Srinagar: The state government had deliberately dropped the name of senior PDP leader and Member of Parliament Tariq Hamid Karra following his...