A 19-year-old nursing student has been found dead with head injuries in a private college campus here, with her family suspecting foul play and demanding a detailed probe, police said today.
- Mir Iqbal Condemns Shopian Killings
- We Will Hit Roads If Passport Office Is Shifted From Baramulla: Congress
- Mir Iqbal Condemns Hindu Ikta Manch Rally In Kathua
- Fazili Condemns Assault On Kashmiri Students
- Peace Is Imperative For Development: Fazili
- 6 Killed And 19 Injured As Bus Falls Into Deep Gorge In Udhampur
- Sarfaraz Should Not Make An Excuse of “Tough Conditions” For Defeat Against New Zealand
- 70 Homeless People Dead Due To Intense Cold Wave In UP
The telecom authorities Monday said that the mobile internet blockade is likely to be lifted by tonight. BSNL Deputy General Manager (Mobiles), Kashm...
Meerut: Uttar Pradesh Navnirman Sena chief Amit Jani has been arrested in connection with the anti-Kashmiri hoardings that were put up in the city. P...
London: India suffered a $3 billion loss to its economy from severe rainfall and flooding in November and early December, reinsurance broker Aon Be...