At the time when the state is already witnessing troubled moments over the implementation of the new food act, people from north Kashmir accuse the CAPD of turning blind eye towards the deserving while according undue benefits to others.
- We Will Hit Roads If Passport Office Is Shifted From Baramulla: Congress
- Mir Iqbal Condemns Hindu Ikta Manch Rally In Kathua
- Fazili Condemns Assault On Kashmiri Students
- Peace Is Imperative For Development: Fazili
- 6 Killed And 19 Injured As Bus Falls Into Deep Gorge In Udhampur
- Sarfaraz Should Not Make An Excuse of “Tough Conditions” For Defeat Against New Zealand
- 70 Homeless People Dead Due To Intense Cold Wave In UP
- RS Chairman Venkaiah Naidu Sends Privilege Notice To Lok Sabha Against Rahul Gandhi
Maharashtra BJP has directed all the party's MLAs, MLCs and MPs in the state to shoulder the responsibility for tackling drought in affected re...
Parents Monday withdrew all the children from a Sri Lankan school after false rumours spread that a new six-year-old pupil was HIV-positive, an off...