NC Provincial President Nasir Aslam Wani said he was grieved and shocked at the tragic murder of Owais Bashir Malik of Peer Bagh, Srinagar whose throat-slit and mutilated body was found near Railway Bridge, Peer Bagh.
“I demand an immediate probe and that the culprits be brought to book immediately. I also extend my heartfelt condolences to the bereaved family and stand in solidarity with them in this hour of shock, grief and devastation,” said Wani.
- We Will Hit Roads If Passport Office Is Shifted From Baramulla: Congress
- Mir Iqbal Condemns Hindu Ikta Manch Rally In Kathua
- Fazili Condemns Assault On Kashmiri Students
- Peace Is Imperative For Development: Fazili
- 6 Killed And 19 Injured As Bus Falls Into Deep Gorge In Udhampur
- Sarfaraz Should Not Make An Excuse of “Tough Conditions” For Defeat Against New Zealand
- 70 Homeless People Dead Due To Intense Cold Wave In UP
- RS Chairman Venkaiah Naidu Sends Privilege Notice To Lok Sabha Against Rahul Gandhi
The Akhil Bhartiya Hindu Kranti Dal on Wednesday urged the authorities to cancel the permission given to a concert by Pakistani singer Atif Aslam h...
Srinagar: Terming the illegal detention of the Tehreek-e-Hurriyat district president Bandipora Rayees Ahmad Mir for 35 days in police custody ...