Srinagar: After Srinagar-Leh, the authorities have suspended the traffic movement on Mughal road owing to fear of landslides.
“Following fresh snowfall from Chatta Pani to Peer Ki Gali in Poonch jurisdiction, vehicular movement has been suspended temporarily and snow clearance work is on,” said a senior police officer was quoted as having said.
Mughal Road has turned a viable alternate road to Srinagar-Jammu highway via Ramban. Mughal Road connects people of Pir Panjal to valley more easily than Ramban road.
- Watch | Government Of India Decided Not To Extend Ceasefire In Kashmir
- Watch | Two More Militants Killed In Ongoing Bandipora Operation
- Updated | Army Solider Abducted By Suspected Militants In Pulwama
- Forces Naka Party Attacked In Pulwama
- 4.0 Magnitude Earthquake Jolts Parts Of Kashmir Valley, Epicentre In Uttarkashi Region
- Two Militants, Army Soldier Killed In Ongoing Bandipora Operation: Army