Srinagar: After Srinagar-Leh, the authorities have suspended the traffic movement on Mughal road owing to fear of landslides.
“Following fresh snowfall from Chatta Pani to Peer Ki Gali in Poonch jurisdiction, vehicular movement has been suspended temporarily and snow clearance work is on,” said a senior police officer was quoted as having said.
Mughal Road has turned a viable alternate road to Srinagar-Jammu highway via Ramban. Mughal Road connects people of Pir Panjal to valley more easily than Ramban road.
- Mir Iqbal Condemns Shopian Killings
- We Will Hit Roads If Passport Office Is Shifted From Baramulla: Congress
- Mir Iqbal Condemns Hindu Ikta Manch Rally In Kathua
- Fazili Condemns Assault On Kashmiri Students
- Peace Is Imperative For Development: Fazili
- 6 Killed And 19 Injured As Bus Falls Into Deep Gorge In Udhampur
- Sarfaraz Should Not Make An Excuse of “Tough Conditions” For Defeat Against New Zealand
- 70 Homeless People Dead Due To Intense Cold Wave In UP
Stand on beef by three Chief Ministers vindicated my Stand Srinagar: MLA Langate Engineer Rashid Friday welcomed the stand taken by K...
Opposition National Conference (NC) Tuesday walked out of the the Lower House of the Legislature, accusing the ruling BJP for creating “war hysteria...
Hardening her stance, PDP chief Mehbooba Mufti today made it clear that she will not form the government with BJP in Jammu and Kashmir if the Naren...