The mortal remains of Jammu and Kashmir Chief Minister Mufti Muhammad Sayeed have reached Fairview residence of Muftis at Gupkar in Srinagar.
The body was received amid pro-Mufti and PDP slogans by the party workers.
The body will later be taken to Mufti's hometown of Bijbehara in south Kashmir for last rites.
Former Chief Ministers Omar Abdullah and Ghulam Nabi Azad were accompanying the body, which arrived here in an ambulance.(Agencies)
- Live: PM Modi arrives in Srinagar
- North Kashmir Encounter: One More Militant Body Recovered; Death Toll 4
- Former Soldier Injured On May 5 In A Scuffle In Poonch, Succumbed At Military Hospital
- Grenade Lobbed on Forces In South Kashmir’s Pulwama
- LIVE: PM Modi Speaks At Inauguration Of Zojila Tunnel
- North Kashmir Encounter: Three Militant Bodies Recovered Amid Ongoing Operation