The mortal remains of Jammu and Kashmir Chief Minister Mufti Muhammad Sayeed have reached Fairview residence of Muftis at Gupkar in Srinagar.
The body was received amid pro-Mufti and PDP slogans by the party workers.
The body will later be taken to Mufti's hometown of Bijbehara in south Kashmir for last rites.
Former Chief Ministers Omar Abdullah and Ghulam Nabi Azad were accompanying the body, which arrived here in an ambulance.(Agencies)
- We Will Hit Roads If Passport Office Is Shifted From Baramulla: Congress
- Mir Iqbal Condemns Hindu Ikta Manch Rally In Kathua
- Fazili Condemns Assault On Kashmiri Students
- Peace Is Imperative For Development: Fazili
- 6 Killed And 19 Injured As Bus Falls Into Deep Gorge In Udhampur
- Sarfaraz Should Not Make An Excuse of “Tough Conditions” For Defeat Against New Zealand
- 70 Homeless People Dead Due To Intense Cold Wave In UP
- RS Chairman Venkaiah Naidu Sends Privilege Notice To Lok Sabha Against Rahul Gandhi
Bilal Habib Srinagar: Srinagar police arrested two drug peddlers and recovered 560 bottles of Codeine Phosphate, said a police official.&nb...
The National Conference has once again raised the demand for autonomy in the state in a bid to corner the PDP in the Legislative Assembly. However the...
Sri Lanka on Friday expressed its unwillingness to attend the upcoming Saarc Summit in Islamabad, saying the prevailing environment in the region i...