The Chief Minister Mufti Mohammad Syeed, admitted in AIIMS New Delhi is all well and is returning the state within few days, the party leader said.
One of the senior PDP ministers who had visited Delhi to know the health condition of the CM told KNS that Chief Minister is absolutely fine now. “Muti Sahab went through a series of investigation and all the reports were quite normal. I think CM will return within two three days,” the minister said, insisting not to be named.
Hajj and Auqaff minister Abdul Rehman Veeri told KNS that Chief Minister is alright now. “He is alright now and is in New Delhi”.
He said that he was admitted in the private ward of the AIIMS with the complaints of uneasiness and fever. “CM was looked after by a team of doctors from the departments of Endocrinology.
It is to mention here that the Chief Minister undertook six-hour-long tour of Srinagar city last week amidst intense cold, after the authorities said that he complained of exhaustion.
The CM then was airlifted to New Delhi from Srinagar and was admitted in All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS).
Meanwhile sources said that Prime Minister Narendra Modi had inquired about the health of Chief Minister Mufti Mohammad Sayeed.
Sources said that the Prime minister, spoke to the Chief Minister, to learn about his health. (KNS)
Older PostKangan School Collapses In Earthquake
- Peace Is Imperative For Development: Fazili
- 6 Killed And 19 Injured As Bus Falls Into Deep Gorge In Udhampur
- Sarfaraz Should Not Make An Excuse of “Tough Conditions” For Defeat Against New Zealand
- 70 Homeless People Dead Due To Intense Cold Wave In UP
- RS Chairman Venkaiah Naidu Sends Privilege Notice To Lok Sabha Against Rahul Gandhi
- Pandit Ulhas Bapat, Santoor Maestro And Close Associate Of RD Burman, Dies At 67
- Rajnikanth And Kamal Hassan To Share Dias In Malaysia
- Russia Accuses US Of ‘Interfering’ In Iran
Jammu : Jammu and Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti has deeply mourned the demise of renowned journalist Dileep Padgaonkar, who passed away in Pun...
File Photo New Delhi: Senior Congress leader Ghulam Nabi Azad on Friday demanded an apology from the Bharatiya Janata Party for deaths of people st...