Unknown persons in Rafiabad area of North Kashmir stabbed a man to death on Saturday.
Police said that the 35 year old Ghulam Mohammad Tantray son of Ghulam Ahmad was stabbed at main chowk in Behrampora Saturday evening. The injured was brought to Sopore Sub District Hospital where doctors declared him brought dead. The police have lodged an FIR and hunt has begun to nab the culprits.
- We Will Hit Roads If Passport Office Is Shifted From Baramulla: Congress
- Mir Iqbal Condemns Hindu Ikta Manch Rally In Kathua
- Fazili Condemns Assault On Kashmiri Students
- Peace Is Imperative For Development: Fazili
- 6 Killed And 19 Injured As Bus Falls Into Deep Gorge In Udhampur
- Sarfaraz Should Not Make An Excuse of “Tough Conditions” For Defeat Against New Zealand
- 70 Homeless People Dead Due To Intense Cold Wave In UP
- RS Chairman Venkaiah Naidu Sends Privilege Notice To Lok Sabha Against Rahul Gandhi
The Temperature in Valley dipped due to incessant rains
Pakistan's parliament Friday adopted a resolution condemning India's actions in the region of Kashmir, reports said. After a two-da...
In a major anti-graft crackdown in the state vigilance organisation has launched an offensive against the officials and others involved in the corrupt...