Unknown persons in Rafiabad area of North Kashmir stabbed a man to death on Saturday.
Police said that the 35 year old Ghulam Mohammad Tantray son of Ghulam Ahmad was stabbed at main chowk in Behrampora Saturday evening. The injured was brought to Sopore Sub District Hospital where doctors declared him brought dead. The police have lodged an FIR and hunt has begun to nab the culprits.
- Live: PM Modi arrives in Srinagar
- North Kashmir Encounter: One More Militant Body Recovered; Death Toll 4
- Former Soldier Injured On May 5 In A Scuffle In Poonch, Succumbed At Military Hospital
- Grenade Lobbed on Forces In South Kashmir’s Pulwama
- LIVE: PM Modi Speaks At Inauguration Of Zojila Tunnel
- North Kashmir Encounter: Three Militant Bodies Recovered Amid Ongoing Operation