Violence broke out in the Patiala House court complex when groups of lawyers today thrashed journalists and students and teachers of JNU while the political slugfest over the arrest of the university's student leader snowballed with BJP chief Amit Shah targeting Rahul and Sonia Gandhi on the issue.
- We Will Hit Roads If Passport Office Is Shifted From Baramulla: Congress
- Mir Iqbal Condemns Hindu Ikta Manch Rally In Kathua
- Fazili Condemns Assault On Kashmiri Students
- Peace Is Imperative For Development: Fazili
- 6 Killed And 19 Injured As Bus Falls Into Deep Gorge In Udhampur
- Sarfaraz Should Not Make An Excuse of “Tough Conditions” For Defeat Against New Zealand
- 70 Homeless People Dead Due To Intense Cold Wave In UP
- RS Chairman Venkaiah Naidu Sends Privilege Notice To Lok Sabha Against Rahul Gandhi
The Legitimate Desk Representation Pic While strongly condemning the security forces action against the students of valley, the resista...
A grenade was lobbed by suspected militants on CRPF Bunker at Sake Dafer in old city area damaging several vehicles. The CRPF spokesman said t...
Japanese shot dead in Bangladesh, ISIS claims responsibility Dhaka: A 66-year-old Japanese man, known for philanthr...