Kejriwal Dismisses Amarinder’s Charge Of Khalistani Nexus
Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal today pooh poohed senior Congress leader Amarinder Singh's allegation that his party AAP had nexus with Khalistanis and claimed that his outfit will win the Assembly elections in Punjab due next year.
- Peace Is Imperative For Development: Fazili
- 6 Killed And 19 Injured As Bus Falls Into Deep Gorge In Udhampur
- Sarfaraz Should Not Make An Excuse of “Tough Conditions” For Defeat Against New Zealand
- 70 Homeless People Dead Due To Intense Cold Wave In UP
- RS Chairman Venkaiah Naidu Sends Privilege Notice To Lok Sabha Against Rahul Gandhi
- Pandit Ulhas Bapat, Santoor Maestro And Close Associate Of RD Burman, Dies At 67
- Rajnikanth And Kamal Hassan To Share Dias In Malaysia
- Russia Accuses US Of ‘Interfering’ In Iran
Reyaz Ahmad Baramulla: Last week when thousands of devotees thronged over to the historic Islamic shrine in Baramulla to pay obeisance to the legenda...
Union Minister Prakash Javadekar today attended the Pakistan Day celebrations here where the hardline and moderate Hurriyat factions pitched for adopt...
A man from Jammu and Kashmir was arrested by Punjab Police on Tuesday for allegedly spying for Pakistan in Pathankot, by clicking photographs of se...