Kashmir Unrest :Muzaffar Baig Asks Mehbooba Mufti To Resign
Senior PDP leader and member Parliament Muzaffar Hussain Baig has asked for Jammu and Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti's resignation, citing that she couldn't control the volatile situation in the state.
In an interview to CNN-News18, the senior PDP leader expressed disappointment with the functioning of the alliance between his party and the BJP in the state.
- Kathua Rape and Murder : Kathua Students Rallied Against Communal Forces
- Unidentified Persons Snatch Service Rifle Of Bank Guard In Shopian
- Protests Seeking Justice For Kathua Girl Turn Violent In Anantnag, Seven Injured
- Body Of 28-Year-Old Man Recovered Under Mysterious Conditions In Poonch
- SPO Among Two Injured As Suspected Militants Open Fire In Shopian
- Army Officer Injured In Accidental Fire At Kupwara
- Army Porter Killed In Uri Cross-Border Shelling
- BJP Confirms Resignation Of Ganga, Lal Singh
Kar Irshad Muzaffer Wani, the father of slain Hizbul Mujahidin Commander, Burhan Muzaffer Wani today denied that he has led any pro freedom protes...
Representational imageUdhampur:Deputy Commissioner, Udhampur, Dr Shahid Iqbal Choudhary, has clarified that no fresh incident of attack on...