Kashmir Unrest :Muzaffar Baig Asks Mehbooba Mufti To Resign
Senior PDP leader and member Parliament Muzaffar Hussain Baig has asked for Jammu and Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti's resignation, citing that she couldn't control the volatile situation in the state.
In an interview to CNN-News18, the senior PDP leader expressed disappointment with the functioning of the alliance between his party and the BJP in the state.
- Peace Is Imperative For Development: Fazili
- 6 Killed And 19 Injured As Bus Falls Into Deep Gorge In Udhampur
- Sarfaraz Should Not Make An Excuse of “Tough Conditions” For Defeat Against New Zealand
- 70 Homeless People Dead Due To Intense Cold Wave In UP
- RS Chairman Venkaiah Naidu Sends Privilege Notice To Lok Sabha Against Rahul Gandhi
- Pandit Ulhas Bapat, Santoor Maestro And Close Associate Of RD Burman, Dies At 67
- Rajnikanth And Kamal Hassan To Share Dias In Malaysia
- Russia Accuses US Of ‘Interfering’ In Iran
Muslim representation in the new West Bengal assembly remained at 59, the same as last time, constituting 20 percent of the total house strength of 29...
Former Chief Minister of Jammu and Kashmir and National Conference Working President, Omar Abdullah on Wednesday said it had become clear beyond any d...
The Union Cabinet today recommended imposition of President''s Rule in Arunachal Pradesh, which is facing a political turmoil. With Union Cabinet rec...