Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif during his official visit in Washington said India's response to efforts for peace has not been encouraging, media reported on Wednesday.
- Mir Iqbal Condemns Shopian Killings
- We Will Hit Roads If Passport Office Is Shifted From Baramulla: Congress
- Mir Iqbal Condemns Hindu Ikta Manch Rally In Kathua
- Fazili Condemns Assault On Kashmiri Students
- Peace Is Imperative For Development: Fazili
- 6 Killed And 19 Injured As Bus Falls Into Deep Gorge In Udhampur
- Sarfaraz Should Not Make An Excuse of “Tough Conditions” For Defeat Against New Zealand
- 70 Homeless People Dead Due To Intense Cold Wave In UP
'800 separatists and their activists jailed' Srinagar: Rebuking Chief Minister Mufti Mohammad Sayeed for terming Prime Minister N...
wenty eight people were killed during the Jat quota agitation in Haryana, Director General of Police Yashapl Singhal said, while maintaining that t...
With the killing of one more youth in the ongoing unrest the total toll reaches to 54. A youth Ishfaq Ahmed of Sopore, who was on ventilator, at SK...