Kashmir Chief Cleric Accuses Centre Of interfering Into Religious Affairs Of Muslims
Kashmir’s chief cleric Mufti Bashir-u-Din on Sunday said that the Government of India (GoI) of direct interference into the religious affairs of Muslims.
“Despite religious freedom guaranteed under the provisions of Indian constitution, Government of India is moving to court against triple talaq. It is direct religious interference,” Mufti Bashir-u-Din said in a statement to KNS.
- We Will Hit Roads If Passport Office Is Shifted From Baramulla: Congress
- Mir Iqbal Condemns Hindu Ikta Manch Rally In Kathua
- Fazili Condemns Assault On Kashmiri Students
- Peace Is Imperative For Development: Fazili
- 6 Killed And 19 Injured As Bus Falls Into Deep Gorge In Udhampur
- Sarfaraz Should Not Make An Excuse of “Tough Conditions” For Defeat Against New Zealand
- 70 Homeless People Dead Due To Intense Cold Wave In UP
- RS Chairman Venkaiah Naidu Sends Privilege Notice To Lok Sabha Against Rahul Gandhi
In the ongoing agitation, the people are relentless to calm down and resolves to gain some CBM’s from New Delhi before settling down, Rameez Makhdoo...
Awantipora police arrested a drug peddler and recovered Charas from his possession, police said on Sunday. On a tip off, police laid a naka...