Kashmir Chief Cleric Accuses Centre Of interfering Into Religious Affairs Of Muslims
Kashmir’s chief cleric Mufti Bashir-u-Din on Sunday said that the Government of India (GoI) of direct interference into the religious affairs of Muslims.
“Despite religious freedom guaranteed under the provisions of Indian constitution, Government of India is moving to court against triple talaq. It is direct religious interference,” Mufti Bashir-u-Din said in a statement to KNS.
- Live: PM Modi arrives in Srinagar
- North Kashmir Encounter: One More Militant Body Recovered; Death Toll 4
- Former Soldier Injured On May 5 In A Scuffle In Poonch, Succumbed At Military Hospital
- Grenade Lobbed on Forces In South Kashmir’s Pulwama
- LIVE: PM Modi Speaks At Inauguration Of Zojila Tunnel
- North Kashmir Encounter: Three Militant Bodies Recovered Amid Ongoing Operation