Kashmir An Integral Part Of India, Nobody Can Take It Away With Force: Sushma At UN
Targetting Pakistan squarely, India on Monday told the United Nations that Jammu and Kashmir is an inalienable part of the country and nobody can wrest it away by force.
Speaking in Hindi at the United Nations General Assembly, she said Prime Minister Narendra Modi had extended the hand of friendship to Pakistan by inviting his counterpart Nawaz Sharif to his swearing-in ceremony in May 2014, and also visiting Lahore last December in a goodwill gesture.
- The Troubling Receiving Station
- Unscheduled Power Cuts Making Exam Preparations Miserable For Students
- HC Vacates Stay On Transfers In ISM; Asks DG To Give It Immediate Effect
- CUJ Students Decry Authorities For Poor facilities, Over Charging
- Comtech Launches Scheme To Bring Back School Drop Outs
- Thousands Attend Milad un Nabi SAW Rally At Baramulla
- PYC Appoints Mir Iqbal State General Secretary
- NIA Will Choke Foreign ‘Terror Funding’: Rajnath
Srinagar: Curfew-like restrictions have been imposed in the downtown, Shehar-e-Khas (SeK) and Maisuma locality in the civil lines since early this ...
PDP leader Mehbooba Mufti, set to be the first woman Chief Minister of Jammu and Kashmir, is likely to be sworn-in on April four. PDP sources said the...