Kashmir An Integral Part Of India, Nobody Can Take It Away With Force: Sushma At UN
Targetting Pakistan squarely, India on Monday told the United Nations that Jammu and Kashmir is an inalienable part of the country and nobody can wrest it away by force.
Speaking in Hindi at the United Nations General Assembly, she said Prime Minister Narendra Modi had extended the hand of friendship to Pakistan by inviting his counterpart Nawaz Sharif to his swearing-in ceremony in May 2014, and also visiting Lahore last December in a goodwill gesture.
- We Will Hit Roads If Passport Office Is Shifted From Baramulla: Congress
- Mir Iqbal Condemns Hindu Ikta Manch Rally In Kathua
- Fazili Condemns Assault On Kashmiri Students
- Peace Is Imperative For Development: Fazili
- 6 Killed And 19 Injured As Bus Falls Into Deep Gorge In Udhampur
- Sarfaraz Should Not Make An Excuse of “Tough Conditions” For Defeat Against New Zealand
- 70 Homeless People Dead Due To Intense Cold Wave In UP
- RS Chairman Venkaiah Naidu Sends Privilege Notice To Lok Sabha Against Rahul Gandhi
A young Kashmiri businessman, Yasir Shiraz, 27, who was hacked to death by unidentified robbers and decamped with cash and his other belongings at Kaz...
Srinagar: On the appeal of Hurriyat (G) Chairman Syed Ali Geelani people everywhere in the Valley Friday came out on the roads and held peaceful pr...
Minister of Education Naeem Akhter today appealed government school teachers to adopt a child every year for academics and personality development as ...