"What a brilliant speech by Kanhaiya" as the latter was speaking last night, said today, "I told you several times Modi ji (Prime Minister), don't mess with students. Modi ji did not pay heed." Arvind Kejriwal, tweeted.
JNUSU president Kanhaiya Kumar today won accolades from non-BJP leaders for his rousing 'azadi' speech in which he took on Prime Minister Narendra Modi as they asserted whatever he said is true and he was more nationalist than those levelling sedition charge against him.
- We Will Hit Roads If Passport Office Is Shifted From Baramulla: Congress
- Mir Iqbal Condemns Hindu Ikta Manch Rally In Kathua
- Fazili Condemns Assault On Kashmiri Students
- Peace Is Imperative For Development: Fazili
- 6 Killed And 19 Injured As Bus Falls Into Deep Gorge In Udhampur
- Sarfaraz Should Not Make An Excuse of “Tough Conditions” For Defeat Against New Zealand
- 70 Homeless People Dead Due To Intense Cold Wave In UP
- RS Chairman Venkaiah Naidu Sends Privilege Notice To Lok Sabha Against Rahul Gandhi
A large number of people on Sunday attended Fateh Khwani of late Mufti Mohammad Sayeed at Dara Shakoh Park, Bijbehara in Islamabad district. ...
Srinagar: One person was killed after being hit by a vehicle on the Srinagar-Jammu national highway, official sources said here. The accide...