"What a brilliant speech by Kanhaiya" as the latter was speaking last night, said today, "I told you several times Modi ji (Prime Minister), don't mess with students. Modi ji did not pay heed." Arvind Kejriwal, tweeted.
JNUSU president Kanhaiya Kumar today won accolades from non-BJP leaders for his rousing 'azadi' speech in which he took on Prime Minister Narendra Modi as they asserted whatever he said is true and he was more nationalist than those levelling sedition charge against him.
- The Troubling Receiving Station
- Unscheduled Power Cuts Making Exam Preparations Miserable For Students
- HC Vacates Stay On Transfers In ISM; Asks DG To Give It Immediate Effect
- CUJ Students Decry Authorities For Poor facilities, Over Charging
- Comtech Launches Scheme To Bring Back School Drop Outs
- Thousands Attend Milad un Nabi SAW Rally At Baramulla
- PYC Appoints Mir Iqbal State General Secretary
- NIA Will Choke Foreign ‘Terror Funding’: Rajnath
Azra Fayaz Handwara : A 25-year-old postgraduate female student was attacked with acid by her neighbour in Palpora village of North Kashmir’s Handw...
Photo: Xuhaib Maqbool After a pause of four days, Army Wednesday shot dead a youth and injured five others on Wednesday morning in North Kashmir’s...
Srinagar: Peoples Democratic Party senior leader and former Youth Secretary General Showkat Gayoor has been nominated as the member of the Executiv...