"What a brilliant speech by Kanhaiya" as the latter was speaking last night, said today, "I told you several times Modi ji (Prime Minister), don't mess with students. Modi ji did not pay heed." Arvind Kejriwal, tweeted.
JNUSU president Kanhaiya Kumar today won accolades from non-BJP leaders for his rousing 'azadi' speech in which he took on Prime Minister Narendra Modi as they asserted whatever he said is true and he was more nationalist than those levelling sedition charge against him.
- NIA Will Choke Foreign ‘Terror Funding’: Rajnath
- Chinese Police Order Muslims To Hand In All Copies Of The Koran And Prayer Mats or Face ‘Harsh Punishment’
- Marriage Racket Busted In Hyderabad, Eight Sheikhs Held
- Recognizing Teachers As Nation Builders
- Braid Chopping Triggers Panic, 4 Incidents Reported So Far
- Pediatricians Put Life Of Newborn Babies At Risk In Sopore Hospital
- Union Home Secy Visits Orion Edutech Budgam
- 50 Youths In Jammu And Kashmir Joined Militancy This Year: Home Ministry
New Delhi: President Pranab Mukherjee on Monday reminded the literary icons and artists who are retuning their awards in protest against growing in...
The BJP Yuva Morcha leader, who had announced a reward of Rs 5 lakh for cutting off JNU Students union leader Kanhaiya Kumar's tongue, was tod...
The Legitimate Desk File Photo Islamabad: Pakistan Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif today narrowly survived being disqualified after a 3-2 split deci...