"What a brilliant speech by Kanhaiya" as the latter was speaking last night, said today, "I told you several times Modi ji (Prime Minister), don't mess with students. Modi ji did not pay heed." Arvind Kejriwal, tweeted.
JNUSU president Kanhaiya Kumar today won accolades from non-BJP leaders for his rousing 'azadi' speech in which he took on Prime Minister Narendra Modi as they asserted whatever he said is true and he was more nationalist than those levelling sedition charge against him.
- Watch | Government Of India Decided Not To Extend Ceasefire In Kashmir
- Watch | Two More Militants Killed In Ongoing Bandipora Operation
- Updated | Army Solider Abducted By Suspected Militants In Pulwama
- Forces Naka Party Attacked In Pulwama
- 4.0 Magnitude Earthquake Jolts Parts Of Kashmir Valley, Epicentre In Uttarkashi Region
- Two Militants, Army Soldier Killed In Ongoing Bandipora Operation: Army