JNU Row: Rahul, Kejriwal, Yechury Among 9 Booked For Sedition
Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal, CPI(M) General Secretary Sitaram Yechury are among nine persons who have been booked on sedition charges in connection with the JNU row, police said today.
- Peace Is Imperative For Development: Fazili
- 6 Killed And 19 Injured As Bus Falls Into Deep Gorge In Udhampur
- Sarfaraz Should Not Make An Excuse of “Tough Conditions” For Defeat Against New Zealand
- 70 Homeless People Dead Due To Intense Cold Wave In UP
- RS Chairman Venkaiah Naidu Sends Privilege Notice To Lok Sabha Against Rahul Gandhi
- Pandit Ulhas Bapat, Santoor Maestro And Close Associate Of RD Burman, Dies At 67
- Rajnikanth And Kamal Hassan To Share Dias In Malaysia
- Russia Accuses US Of ‘Interfering’ In Iran
An unidentified balloon-like object detected by the Indian Air Force was on Tuesday shot down by a fighter aircraft in Rajasthan''s Barmer ...
University of Kashmir has signed an MOU with an unregistered coaching centre for teaching students in violation of rules. Authorities at the Kashmir ...
Kupwara: In view of inclement weather forecast, government officials here have been directed to remain present at the district headquarters to meet...