JNU Row: Rahul, Kejriwal, Yechury Among 9 Booked For Sedition
Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal, CPI(M) General Secretary Sitaram Yechury are among nine persons who have been booked on sedition charges in connection with the JNU row, police said today.
- Kathua Rape and Murder : Kathua Students Rallied Against Communal Forces
- Unidentified Persons Snatch Service Rifle Of Bank Guard In Shopian
- Protests Seeking Justice For Kathua Girl Turn Violent In Anantnag, Seven Injured
- Body Of 28-Year-Old Man Recovered Under Mysterious Conditions In Poonch
- SPO Among Two Injured As Suspected Militants Open Fire In Shopian
- Army Officer Injured In Accidental Fire At Kupwara
- Army Porter Killed In Uri Cross-Border Shelling
- BJP Confirms Resignation Of Ganga, Lal Singh
Explosions and gunfire rang out early Wednesday as heavily armed police surrounded a suburban Paris apartment where suspects are holed up. ...
India need not worry much about Pakistan's reaction to the attack on an army camp in Jammu and Kashmir, Minister of State for Home Kiren Rijiju...