A new video, showing alleged outsiders raising anti-India slogans during a controversial February 9 event in JNU, has given a fresh twist to the case even as police informed the Delhi High Court about presence of some "foreign elements" at the gathering.
- We Will Hit Roads If Passport Office Is Shifted From Baramulla: Congress
- Mir Iqbal Condemns Hindu Ikta Manch Rally In Kathua
- Fazili Condemns Assault On Kashmiri Students
- Peace Is Imperative For Development: Fazili
- 6 Killed And 19 Injured As Bus Falls Into Deep Gorge In Udhampur
- Sarfaraz Should Not Make An Excuse of “Tough Conditions” For Defeat Against New Zealand
- 70 Homeless People Dead Due To Intense Cold Wave In UP
- RS Chairman Venkaiah Naidu Sends Privilege Notice To Lok Sabha Against Rahul Gandhi
NEW DELHI: Prime Minister Narendra Modi has pushed for universal enrollment under the ambitious Aadhaar project by the year-end. At a recent high-l...
A youth was injured when a shell exploded in Lolab area of north Kashmir's Kupwara district on Monday. 27-year-old Reyaz Ahmad Khan of Kakerpati area...