JKLF Calls For Strike On Feb 27 Against ‘Harassment’ Of Kashmiris In Delhi
Jammu and Kashmir Liberation Front (JKLF) on Monday called for a shutdown on Saturday, Feb 27 to protest against the arrest of Prof SAR Geelani and the harrassment of Kashmiri students in Delhi in wake of the JNU controversy.
A spokesman of the outfit said the call has been issued to register anger and protets over the arrest of SAR Geelani and the harassment by police of the Kashmiri students in New Delhi after the event to remember Afzal Guru was held at the Jawaharlal Nehru University.
Earlier, Hurriyat (G) issued a protest programme and called for a strike on Feb 27 to denounce the alleged harassment of Kashmiris in Delhi.(Agencies)
- We Will Hit Roads If Passport Office Is Shifted From Baramulla: Congress
- Mir Iqbal Condemns Hindu Ikta Manch Rally In Kathua
- Fazili Condemns Assault On Kashmiri Students
- Peace Is Imperative For Development: Fazili
- 6 Killed And 19 Injured As Bus Falls Into Deep Gorge In Udhampur
- Sarfaraz Should Not Make An Excuse of “Tough Conditions” For Defeat Against New Zealand
- 70 Homeless People Dead Due To Intense Cold Wave In UP
- RS Chairman Venkaiah Naidu Sends Privilege Notice To Lok Sabha Against Rahul Gandhi
Thousands of Israelis rallied today for fresh Israeli-Palestinian peace talks, on the eve of the 20th anniversary of the killing of prime minister ...
While PDP president Mehbooba Mufti is keeping a studied silence on government formation, a senior party leader Tuesday said they were looking for &...