JK Bank will maintain its status as second major employer: Chairman
Newly appointed Chairman J&K Bank Parvez Ahmad on Monday said that this financial institution will maintain its status as second major employer in the state, after government.
- Mir Iqbal Condemns Shopian Killings
- We Will Hit Roads If Passport Office Is Shifted From Baramulla: Congress
- Mir Iqbal Condemns Hindu Ikta Manch Rally In Kathua
- Fazili Condemns Assault On Kashmiri Students
- Peace Is Imperative For Development: Fazili
- 6 Killed And 19 Injured As Bus Falls Into Deep Gorge In Udhampur
- Sarfaraz Should Not Make An Excuse of “Tough Conditions” For Defeat Against New Zealand
- 70 Homeless People Dead Due To Intense Cold Wave In UP
Union Minister M. Venkaiah Naidu on Tuesday warned BJP members of parliament from making provocative statements, saying it diverts the attent...
Srinagar : Hoping that the state government will disburse the salaries of the SSA teachers without further delay, the Union HRD Minister Smirt...
'JK's division main game of Sangh' Srinagar: CPI (M) leader and MLA Kulgam Mohammad Yousuf Tarigami appealed people of the s...