Japan PM Suspends Work On US Base On Okinawa, Agrees To Talk
Japan's Prime Minister Shinzo Abe has decided to suspend work on moving a US Marine base and talk about the contentious relocation on the southern island of Okinawa.
- Mir Iqbal Condemns Shopian Killings
- We Will Hit Roads If Passport Office Is Shifted From Baramulla: Congress
- Mir Iqbal Condemns Hindu Ikta Manch Rally In Kathua
- Fazili Condemns Assault On Kashmiri Students
- Peace Is Imperative For Development: Fazili
- 6 Killed And 19 Injured As Bus Falls Into Deep Gorge In Udhampur
- Sarfaraz Should Not Make An Excuse of “Tough Conditions” For Defeat Against New Zealand
- 70 Homeless People Dead Due To Intense Cold Wave In UP
Jammu and Kashmir High Court Wednesday sought the state governments response on a PIL seeking a high level judicial inquiry into the alleged molestati...
At least 17 highly qualified teachers of two government schools failed to answer even basic questions posed by the Deputy Commissioner of Udhampur ...