Japan PM Suspends Work On US Base On Okinawa, Agrees To Talk
Japan's Prime Minister Shinzo Abe has decided to suspend work on moving a US Marine base and talk about the contentious relocation on the southern island of Okinawa.
- Watch | Exclusive Talk With Senior Congress Leader Said Ud Din Soz
- Police Seeks Help To Trace Missing Minor Girl
- Two Killed, 4 Injured As Vehicle Rolls Down Into Deep Gorge At Sinthan Top
- Srinagar Police Seeks Help To Identify Accused Involved In Theft Case
- Watch | Mela Kheer Bhawani Celebrated With Religious Fervour, Gaiety
- Watch | Tral Gunfight : 3 JeM Militants Killed, 4 Army Soldiers Among 5 Injured