Intelligence Warn Of Possible Attack, Put Airports On Alert
Airports in five states – Jammu and Kashmir, Rajasthan, Punjab, Gujarat and Delhi – have been put on high alert after intelligence agencies warned of a possible attack, reports said on Friday.
As per reports detailed warnings have also been sent to 22 airports across India and authorities have implemented high security measures.
According to reports the Civil Aviation Security Bureau has written to the police chiefs in each state, the CISF or paramilitary force guarding the airports and the state-run as well as private airlines warning them of the security threat.
- We Will Hit Roads If Passport Office Is Shifted From Baramulla: Congress
- Mir Iqbal Condemns Hindu Ikta Manch Rally In Kathua
- Fazili Condemns Assault On Kashmiri Students
- Peace Is Imperative For Development: Fazili
- 6 Killed And 19 Injured As Bus Falls Into Deep Gorge In Udhampur
- Sarfaraz Should Not Make An Excuse of “Tough Conditions” For Defeat Against New Zealand
- 70 Homeless People Dead Due To Intense Cold Wave In UP
- RS Chairman Venkaiah Naidu Sends Privilege Notice To Lok Sabha Against Rahul Gandhi
Waseem Ramzan Lower House on Tuesday witnessed pandemonium over the killing of Bemina youth by CRPF in Kud as the Opposition, joined by ruling PDP ...
China on Saturday welcomed the meeting between Pakistani Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif and his Indian counterpart Narendra Modi, saying it will help ...