Intelligence Warn Of Possible Attack, Put Airports On Alert
Airports in five states – Jammu and Kashmir, Rajasthan, Punjab, Gujarat and Delhi – have been put on high alert after intelligence agencies warned of a possible attack, reports said on Friday.
As per reports detailed warnings have also been sent to 22 airports across India and authorities have implemented high security measures.
According to reports the Civil Aviation Security Bureau has written to the police chiefs in each state, the CISF or paramilitary force guarding the airports and the state-run as well as private airlines warning them of the security threat.
- Live: PM Modi arrives in Srinagar
- North Kashmir Encounter: One More Militant Body Recovered; Death Toll 4
- Former Soldier Injured On May 5 In A Scuffle In Poonch, Succumbed At Military Hospital
- Grenade Lobbed on Forces In South Kashmir’s Pulwama
- LIVE: PM Modi Speaks At Inauguration Of Zojila Tunnel
- North Kashmir Encounter: Three Militant Bodies Recovered Amid Ongoing Operation