India today hit back at Pakistan for its statement on the hanging of Parliament attack convict Afzal Guru, saying Jammu and Kashmir is an internal issue and its "gratuitous references" are unacceptable.
- Peace Is Imperative For Development: Fazili
- 6 Killed And 19 Injured As Bus Falls Into Deep Gorge In Udhampur
- Sarfaraz Should Not Make An Excuse of “Tough Conditions” For Defeat Against New Zealand
- 70 Homeless People Dead Due To Intense Cold Wave In UP
- RS Chairman Venkaiah Naidu Sends Privilege Notice To Lok Sabha Against Rahul Gandhi
- Pandit Ulhas Bapat, Santoor Maestro And Close Associate Of RD Burman, Dies At 67
- Rajnikanth And Kamal Hassan To Share Dias In Malaysia
- Russia Accuses US Of ‘Interfering’ In Iran
Jammu and Kashmir government today said it has submitted a project report to the Centre for conservation of the endangered Kashmiri stag 'Hangul'. "F...
Former Chief Minister of Jammu and Kashmir and National Conference Working President, Omar Abdullah on Wednesday said it had become clear beyond any d...
‘Some greedy medicos use hospitals as poaching centres’ SRINAGAR:- Minister for Health and Medical Education, ARI and Trainings...