ICC World Twenty20: Thakur Slams Himachal CM For Drama In Dharamsala
BCCI secretary Anurag Thakur today blamed the Himachal Pradesh Chief Minister Virbhadra Singh for creating an atmosphere of doubt over the India-Pakistan clash scheduled to be held in Dharamsala on March 19.
- Live: PM Modi arrives in Srinagar
- North Kashmir Encounter: One More Militant Body Recovered; Death Toll 4
- Former Soldier Injured On May 5 In A Scuffle In Poonch, Succumbed At Military Hospital
- Grenade Lobbed on Forces In South Kashmir’s Pulwama
- LIVE: PM Modi Speaks At Inauguration Of Zojila Tunnel
- North Kashmir Encounter: Three Militant Bodies Recovered Amid Ongoing Operation