I Was Beaten Up, Injured In Court Before Police, Says Kanhaiya
JNUSU President Kanhaiya Kumar has told a Supreme Court-appointed lawyers' probe panel that he was beaten up, pushed to the ground and injured by men in lawyers' robes before the police, when he was brought to the Patiala House court premises on February 17.
- Kathua Rape and Murder : Kathua Students Rallied Against Communal Forces
- Unidentified Persons Snatch Service Rifle Of Bank Guard In Shopian
- Protests Seeking Justice For Kathua Girl Turn Violent In Anantnag, Seven Injured
- Body Of 28-Year-Old Man Recovered Under Mysterious Conditions In Poonch
- SPO Among Two Injured As Suspected Militants Open Fire In Shopian
- Army Officer Injured In Accidental Fire At Kupwara
- Army Porter Killed In Uri Cross-Border Shelling
- BJP Confirms Resignation Of Ganga, Lal Singh
Hurriyat (G) Chairman Syed Ali Geelani on Thursday advised Pakistan against “begging” India for a dialogue. He claimed that India was pressurising Pa...
Congress leader Manish Tewari on Saturday said that one should not be surprised over the ongoing friction in the PDP-BJP alliance in Jammu and Kashmir...
Sameer Showkin Lone File Photo Srinagar: In last over four months of Kashmir uprising the militant outfits are reclaiming their lost ground and...