I Was Beaten Up, Injured In Court Before Police, Says Kanhaiya
JNUSU President Kanhaiya Kumar has told a Supreme Court-appointed lawyers' probe panel that he was beaten up, pushed to the ground and injured by men in lawyers' robes before the police, when he was brought to the Patiala House court premises on February 17.
- Peace Is Imperative For Development: Fazili
- 6 Killed And 19 Injured As Bus Falls Into Deep Gorge In Udhampur
- Sarfaraz Should Not Make An Excuse of “Tough Conditions” For Defeat Against New Zealand
- 70 Homeless People Dead Due To Intense Cold Wave In UP
- RS Chairman Venkaiah Naidu Sends Privilege Notice To Lok Sabha Against Rahul Gandhi
- Pandit Ulhas Bapat, Santoor Maestro And Close Associate Of RD Burman, Dies At 67
- Rajnikanth And Kamal Hassan To Share Dias In Malaysia
- Russia Accuses US Of ‘Interfering’ In Iran
Agencies: Police killed three al-Qaeda terrorists in a shootout in Pakistan’s Punjab province, thwarting a major terror attack, an offic...
Threaten to cordon CM residence Srinagar, Sep 03: Kashmir Press Photographers Association (KPPA) condemned the abusing and ruthless beating up of ...