Jammu and Kashmir State Congress Chief, G A Mir on Thursday asked the separatists to reconsider their decision to prolong the ongoing agitation in the “interest of common Kashmiri.”
- Peace Is Imperative For Development: Fazili
- 6 Killed And 19 Injured As Bus Falls Into Deep Gorge In Udhampur
- Sarfaraz Should Not Make An Excuse of “Tough Conditions” For Defeat Against New Zealand
- 70 Homeless People Dead Due To Intense Cold Wave In UP
- RS Chairman Venkaiah Naidu Sends Privilege Notice To Lok Sabha Against Rahul Gandhi
- Pandit Ulhas Bapat, Santoor Maestro And Close Associate Of RD Burman, Dies At 67
- Rajnikanth And Kamal Hassan To Share Dias In Malaysia
- Russia Accuses US Of ‘Interfering’ In Iran
Jammu and Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti on Saturday said that aligning with the BJP for government formation in the state by her father was no...
Srinagar: After successful Conference at Kashmir University which was jointly organized by Kashmir Society and Central Asian Studies Department of ...