Jammu and Kashmir State Congress Chief, G A Mir on Thursday asked the separatists to reconsider their decision to prolong the ongoing agitation in the “interest of common Kashmiri.”
- Kathua Rape and Murder : Kathua Students Rallied Against Communal Forces
- Unidentified Persons Snatch Service Rifle Of Bank Guard In Shopian
- Protests Seeking Justice For Kathua Girl Turn Violent In Anantnag, Seven Injured
- Body Of 28-Year-Old Man Recovered Under Mysterious Conditions In Poonch
- SPO Among Two Injured As Suspected Militants Open Fire In Shopian
- Army Officer Injured In Accidental Fire At Kupwara
- Army Porter Killed In Uri Cross-Border Shelling
- BJP Confirms Resignation Of Ganga, Lal Singh
Dr Mir Anayat Skin is the largest organ in our body which protects us from microbes, helps to regulate body temperature and permits the sensation...
New Delhi: Member Parliament and PDP President, Mehbooba Mufti Monday sought the intervention of the Union Minister for Human Resource Development ...
The US has said it supports "any and all positive steps" India and Pakistan take to reduce tensions and engage in dialogue as it welcomed...