The Huriyat Conference (G) Chairman Syed Ali Geelani has called for complete shutdown and protests on Saturday against the killing of Mother and her toddler in Rajouri district of Jammu region by Village Defence Committeev (VDC) Member.
Demanding immediate disbanding of the VDC’s, Geelani urged people from all the regions including Pir Panchal region to observe complete shutdown on Saturday and stage the protests against the killing of innocents.
- Mir Iqbal Condemns Shopian Killings
- We Will Hit Roads If Passport Office Is Shifted From Baramulla: Congress
- Mir Iqbal Condemns Hindu Ikta Manch Rally In Kathua
- Fazili Condemns Assault On Kashmiri Students
- Peace Is Imperative For Development: Fazili
- 6 Killed And 19 Injured As Bus Falls Into Deep Gorge In Udhampur
- Sarfaraz Should Not Make An Excuse of “Tough Conditions” For Defeat Against New Zealand
- 70 Homeless People Dead Due To Intense Cold Wave In UP
Srinagar: Conglomerate of militant outfits United Jihad Council Tuesday said that India is currently directly ruled by RSS and the strategy adopted...
Nawada (Bihar): Prime Minister Narendra Modi today pitched for communal harmony and brotherhood in the country, saying Hindus and Muslims should wo...
Hurriyat (G) chairman Syed Ali Geelani on Thursday warned of continuous protests if the government didn’t shun its “dangerous and anti-Kashmir ideas”....