Srinagar: Hizb-ul- Mujahideen Monday said that the militant outfit killed two Indian Border Security Forces (BSF) personnel after attacking one of the Forward posts near Nilabhat Kota Sector in Poonch District on Monday morning.
In a tele-statement to KNS, HM Operation Spokesman Burhan-u-Din claimed “that a special border squad of HM attacked Neelabat Forward Kota Sector of Indian army in which two Indian BSF men were killed and seven were critically injured.”
“Hizb has asked its militants to carry out more attacks on LoC to make it ineffective,” he said. (KNS)
- We Will Hit Roads If Passport Office Is Shifted From Baramulla: Congress
- Mir Iqbal Condemns Hindu Ikta Manch Rally In Kathua
- Fazili Condemns Assault On Kashmiri Students
- Peace Is Imperative For Development: Fazili
- 6 Killed And 19 Injured As Bus Falls Into Deep Gorge In Udhampur
- Sarfaraz Should Not Make An Excuse of “Tough Conditions” For Defeat Against New Zealand
- 70 Homeless People Dead Due To Intense Cold Wave In UP
- RS Chairman Venkaiah Naidu Sends Privilege Notice To Lok Sabha Against Rahul Gandhi
The speculation is ripe that Jammu and Kashmir Chief Minister Mufti Muhammad Sayeed will be replaced by his daughter and party president Mehbooba M...
Highlighting benefits of the just- announced Crop Insurance Scheme, Prime Minister Narendra Modi om Sunday said awareness about it should be spread...